Immaculate duplex apartment in a newly built house of just four unique apartments in Queens Reach, Secure gated grounds, moments from Hampton Court train station into Waterloo.
- Allocated parking space and 3 additional visitor bays
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room, fitted wardrobes
- Utility cupboard washer and dryer. Gas Underfloor heating
- Bosch warranted kitchen appliances and dishwasher
- Ample storage inc loft access. Wardrobes to second bedroom
- NO CHAIN. 1 yr new build warranty. 10 yr build guarantee
- Secure bike storage. Views of river Mole
A short walk to Hampton Court Palace, River Thames and Royal Parks. East Molesey hosts restaurants, boutique shops and numerous leisure and sports opportunities.
East Molesey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic gastro pub right on the River Thames opposite Hampton Court Palace.
Hampton Court Palace
A great day trip to see the palace where Henry VII once lived, the gardens and the maze.
With large windows opening directly onto Bushy Park, you can enjoy your fresh pizza while watching the deer roam by.
Hampton Court station
Thames Ditton station
- Lease expires:
- Aug 3014
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £191.67 per month (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,072 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 988 (91 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.