Offering fantastic accommodation, this stylish and contemporary four bedroom house offers a stunning reception room, separate dining room and garden studio with separate bathroom and rear access.
- Stylish integrated kitchen with garden access
- Separate and spacious dining room
- Generous reception room featuring bay-fronted windows
- All four double bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes
- Loft space with potential to extend (subject to planning)
- Close proximity to East Putney tube
- Substantial period features throughout
- South west facing garden with studio room and rear access
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Superbly located, the property is within easy reach of the variety of amenities on West Hill and a further range of shops, bars and restaurants are close by on Putney High Street.
East Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,157 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,914 (177 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000