This elegant Grade II listed house is generously proportioned over four floors and features a fabulous reception room over looking the well presented garden, four double bedrooms and boasts period features throughout.
- Fantastic, spacious reception room with original fireplace
- Rare and stylish 1700 period property
- Dining room and spiral staircase with the original panelling
- Original cellar with conversion potential
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Chic bathroom with two further en-suite shower rooms
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic rear garden and off street parking
Church street is located moments from Ewell village, which offers a wide range of shops and restaurants. Transport links include Ewell West offering links into London Waterloo and Ewell East with services into Victoria.
Ewell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An excellent place for children and families.
Sorrento in Tolworth serves amazing Italian food and at good value too.
A 5-a-side football centre with outdoor astroturf pitches, which you have to book in advance.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,784 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Epsom And Ewell Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,903 (269 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1450