A superb one bedroom, first floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation with a generously sized eat-in kitchen and a fantastic location moments from a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants.
- Lovely one bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition
- Bright rooms with stylish neutral interior décor throughout
- Reception room flooded with natural light from bay windows
- Modern eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Set within a beautiful red brick period building
- Ideally located for the local amenities on Munster Road
This attractive property is situated on a quiet tree-lined street, ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on Munster Road and is within easy reach of the green acres of Bishops Park.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A picturesque place to spend sunny Sunday afternoons.
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
Parsons Green station
Putney Bridge station
Barons Court station
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1100 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £892 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 470 (43 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100