Located within the prestigious New Capital Quay development in the heart of Greenwich, this beautiful two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private balcony overlooking the river.
- Newly built development with concierge facilities
- Ninth floor apartment with naturally lit interiors
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private balcony with views of the river
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Admirals Tower benefits from a peaceful residential location moments away from the wealth of amenities found in Greenwich Village. For transport further into London, both Greenwich Station and Greenwich Pier are easily accessible.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Not only the venue for the Greenwich office Xmas jumper photo, you can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history. Also
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3007
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £1319.57 per half-year (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,065 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 847 (78 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179