Enderby Wharf is a new riverside development for Greenwich comprising 688 studios and one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, while each new home offers at least one balcony or terrace.
- Off-plan opportunities completing Q2/Q3 2017
- Fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Sleek fitted bathrooms
- Private outside space (balcony or terrace)
- 24-hour concierge service and landscaped communal gardens
- Car parking with selected properties
- Private fully equipped residents' fitness suite
- Fronting riverside walkway into historic Greenwich centre
Situated on a winding bank of one of the world's most famous rivers, Enderby Wharf boasts west-facing views of Canary Wharf and the city beyond, while Greenwich Park is just a short stroll south.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy a picnic, dog walking or simply reading a book - but don't let the lovely views distract you!
The Old Fire Station
Definitely a place to check out! The food is Mexican and you can always find an array of weird and wonderful cocktails.
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
North Greenwich station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020