Set within the contemporary Shackleton building of the Enderby Wharf development this fabulous two bedroom flat is located on the third floor.
- Stunning riverside development in the heart of Greenwich
- Help To Buy Available on Selected Units
- Sleek fully fitted kitchens with integrated appliances
- Fronting riverside walkway into historic Greenwich centre
- Benefits from private balcony
- 24-hour concierge service and landscaped communal gardens
- Underground parking with selected properties
- Private fully equipped residents fitness suite
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on a winding bank of one of the world's most famous rivers, Enderby Wharf boasts west-facing views of Canary Wharf and the city beyond, while Greenwich Park is just a short stroll south.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Paul Rhodes Bakery
Delicious baked goods, friendly staff, yummy hot drinks and you can the watch the world go by at the Royal Navel College opposite.
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
Maze Hill station
Island Gardens station
North Greenwich station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 786 (73 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable