Presented in excellent condition throughout, this fantastic three bedroom detached house offers bright, open-plan living space with a large private rear garden, garage and off-street parking.
- A light and airy three bedroom detached house
- Ideally located close to the amenities of Guildford
- Contemporary living space, presented in excellent condition
- Bright open-plan kitchen with plenty of dining space
- Lovely 100' private rear garden
- Off-street parking and garage
- Well proportioned and presented throughout
The property is located in a quiet street in Stoughton moments away from the local shops of Worplesdon Road and conveniently situated for access to the comprehensive range of amenities available in Guildford.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The White House
Great sharing platters, selection of beers and a charming terrace by the River Wey.
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,011 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 938 (87 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.