A wonderful mix of bright, contemporary-style and classic period features come together to create this beautiful two bedroom Victorian house benefiting from a private rear garden and great location for Guildford.
- Stunning two bedroom house
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned rooms
- Chic integrated kitchen with further separate dining room
- Stylish and spacious reception room
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master offering en suite
- Fabulous private rear garden with patio area
- Potential to convert basement
George Road is conveniently located close to local amenities and moments away from Guildford town centre. Guildford mainline station (National Rail) is nearby for direct access to central London and the south.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Guildford's High Street
Take a nice stroll down the High Street. When you get to the end, you are greeted with plenty of pubs and restaurants to satisfy any taste, along with the River Wey walk.
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
The Wey Navigation
Picturesque spot for picnics and boat watching moments from Guildford Station.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 996 (92 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.