Situated within easy reach of Guildford's amenities, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat is presented in excellent condition with a superb open-plan kitchen.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Chic bathroom suite
- Fantastic private communal gardens and underground parking
- Excellent location for the local amenities of Guildford
Guildford offers a comprehensive selection of shops, restaurants and amenities including Guildford Spectrum and Lido, as well as the recreational space of nearby Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A delightful coffee shop with a terrace in the centre of Guildford.
The Continental Café
A light and bright café in the centre of Tunsgate Square shopping centre.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2136
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £1346.4 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.