Situated within easy reach of Guildford's amenities, this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat is presented in excellent condition with a superb open-plan kitchen.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Chic bathroom suite
- Fantastic private communal gardens and underground parking
- Excellent location for the local amenities of Guildford
Guildford offers a comprehensive selection of shops, restaurants and amenities including Guildford Spectrum and Lido, as well as the recreational space of nearby Stoke Park.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cheap and cheerful barbers along Guildford's cobbled High Street.
The Friary Centre
Plenty of shops, restaurants, cafes and juice bars all under one roof.
Sir and Madam 2Go
Takeaway Thai food that does a cracking sweet and sour chicken!
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2136
- Ground rent:
- £250 per annum (2015)
- Service charge:
- £1346.4 per annum (2015)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,645 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.