Occupying part of a beautiful Edwardian mansion this stunning fived bedroom apartment boasts a wealth of character over three floors with a modern finish, garden and off-street parking close to Guildford town centre.
- Stunning five bedroom Edwardian mansion apartment
- Built in c1913 for the Hornby family of model railway fame
- Elegant and spacious layout over three floors
- Retaining original features blended with a modern finish
- Mature gardens allocated to the flat
- Fantastic reception room with original fireplace
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Garage and off-street parking
The property is located close to the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Guildford town centre and the stations.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cheap and cheerful barbers along Guildford's cobbled High Street.
The best kebab house and restaurant in Guildford! The food is so fresh and nothing like the usual rubbish you get in a kebab shop...
Sir and Madam 2Go
Takeaway Thai food that does a cracking sweet and sour chicken!
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1320 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,267 (210 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000