River Wandle Apartments is a luxury development in the leafy green suburb of Hackbridge which offers a superb split-level one bedroom apartment.
- Stunning new development in the heart of Hackbridge
- Excellent quality of finish with light and stylish interiors
- Fabulous one bedroom ground floor flat with mezzanine level
- Substantial open-plan living area
- High quality open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized reception room with plenty of natural light
- Close to many amenities and Hackbridge rail station
- Completion Q3 2018, 250 years lease
Overlooking the meandering river Wandle, the development is beside a GBP150 million new regeneration area which is set to create a new hub for the area. Hackbridge is earmarked to become the UK's first truly sustainable suburb, with goals to achieve the coveted zero emissions status.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The residences are close to Hackbridge train station which can be reached on foot in under 9 minutes, with direct trains to London Victoria and London Blackfriars in 25 minutes and 29 minutes respectively.
Hackbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wandle Trail
The Wandle Trail is a great place for walking and cycling
CAMRA Greater London Pub of the Year 2012 & 2013, which is run by a collective of locals. There's always a friendly welcome and the homemade, simple food goes down a treat as well!
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 344 (31 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable