Set within a beautiful period conversion, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout and an excellent location.
- Beautiful period conversion on a peaceful residential road
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Offers spacious reception room with stylish interiors
- Provides modern, well equipped kitchen
- Stunning master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Good-sized second bedroom with well presented decor
- Boasts a fantastic location close to Church Street
Boasting an excellent location just moments from the popular Stoke Newington Church Street for a wide range of fantastic amenities, with the green spaces of Clissold Park nearby.
Hackney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Rectory Road station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2091
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,151 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 570 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100