A stunning five bedroom house boasting spacious and bright accommodation throughout with high-spec kitchen, generous reception room and superb fifth bedroom room opening onto rear garden.
- Outstanding five bedroom detached house
- Generous reception room with Oriental stone fireplace
- Granite floor tiles and Corian worktop in the kitchen
- Beautifully kept and spacious south-west facing rear garden
- High ceilings and dressing area in the master bedroom
- Hi-specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Egyptian stone tiles in the shower room
- Off-street parking and water softener for the whole house
Morland Close is ideally situated in a quiet residential road moments from the superb local schools and amenities of Hampton, with the stunning surroundings of Kempton Park and Bushy Park also within close proximity.
Hampton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Located right next to Bushy Park, it is open every day of the year! It holds frequent concerts around the pools that are always sold out. It's one of Hampton's hidden gems!
The Teddington Arms
A great local pub along Teddington's High Street that does a fantastic Sunday lunch.
A great pub for a big get-together near the River Thames.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,934 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,516 (140 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121