This stunning five bedroom corner plot house, newly renovated throughout to a high standard boasts substantial living space with a high spec kitchen, utility room, five bathrooms, lovely garden and off-street parking.
- Newly renovated to a high standard throughout
- Bay fronted reception room with concealed ceiling mood light
- Spacious dining room with bi-folding doors to garden
- High spec open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Four further great size bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Two further contemporary bathrooms
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
Surrounded by green countryside Hatch End provides a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants while a large superstore is also close by.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
A very nice Greek restaurant serving authentic meze dishes to share with family, friends or a date.
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
Hatch End station
Headstone Lane station
Carpenders Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,253 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,736 (161 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600