Ideally located, this impressive Edwardian ten bedroom detached house is currently arranged as a selection of studios, one bedroom and two bedroom flats and benefits from a large private garden and off-street parking.
- Impressive ten bedroom detached house
- Edwardian House converted into separate individual units
- A mixture of studios, one bedroom and a two bedroom flat
- Extensive private garden to the rear with a large shed
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
- Ideally located by Hatch Ends amenities and Station
Devonshire Road boasts a convenient location moments from the wealth of amenities in Hatch End. Hatch End over ground station is within easy reach.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really nice burgers and the best cocktails in Pinner!
A very nice Greek restaurant serving authentic meze dishes to share with family, friends or a date.
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
Hatch End station
Headstone Lane station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,669 (340 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600