A recently refurbished one bedroom raised ground floor flat that is beautifully decorated throughout and boasts a modern kitchen and off-street parking.
- Newly refurbished one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Situated in a period conversion
- Well presented layout with light rooms
- Demised off-street parking space accessed from kitchen
- Fantastic reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bay-fronted bedroom with electric fireplace
- Offered with no onward chain
Warwick Gardens is a delightful residential location that offers excellent access to the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Gloucester Road, High Street Kensington and Earls Court.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2353 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 560 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.