A recently refurbished one bedroom raised ground floor flat that is beautifully decorated throughout and boasts a modern kitchen and off-street parking.
- Newly refurbished one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Situated in a period conversion
- Well presented layout with light rooms
- Demised off-street parking space accessed from kitchen
- Fantastic reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bay-fronted bedroom with electric fireplace
- Offered with no onward chain
Warwick Gardens is a delightful residential location that offers excellent access to the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Gloucester Road, High Street Kensington and Earls Court.
High Street Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £2353 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 560 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.