A four bedroom house offering well proportioned living and entertaining space with a large rear garden, located on a popular residential road ideally placed moments from amenities.
- A charming four bedroom period property
- Enviably positioned on a tree lined, residential street
- Reception room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Dining room with bay window, adjoining kitchen
- Vast rear garden and front patio garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms with ample storage space
- Bathroom and additional guest cloakroom
- Expansive cellar space and offers huge potential throughout
Highbury Hill is located enviably close to the range of shops and amenities on Upper Street. The closest transport links are Arsenal Station (Piccadilly Line) and Drayton Park Rail Station (National Rail Services) offering convenient links.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Perfect stop for any Arsenal fan! Underneath the railway lines at Finsbury Park, it is open all of the time, not just match days.
The Faltering Fullback
This is a brilliant local pub with a massive decked beer garden, including covered areas for rainy days!
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Drayton Park station
Holloway Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,229 (114 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.