This beautiful five bedroom, three storey, semi-detached period house boasts expansive living space throughout including, separate bay-fronted reception and dining rooms, a spacious entrance hall and modern kitchen.
- Stunning and spacious five bedroom semi-detached house
- Well-presented and highlighted with gorgeous period features
- Superb modern, fitted kitchen with open plan breakfast room
- Boasts a spacious entrance hall, reception and dining room
- Benefits from a separate study
- Five large double bedrooms, en suite to the master
- Ample eaves storage and a brilliant garden shed
- Offers an excellent 103' landscaped garden
Located on Southwood Lawn Road, the property is within easy reach of the charming shops, bars and restaurants in Highgate. Transport links include Highgate Underground Station (Northern Line).
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
An independent hairdressers with the loveliest staff. I always feel welcome and they do a fantastic job!
Affording one of the best views of London, Hampstead Heath is certainly a peaceful spot to look at the skyline in all its glory!
Upper Holloway station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,473 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,626 (243 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343