An incredible five bedroom warehouse conversion arranged over five vast floors, flooded with natural light, boasting the highest quality fixtures and fittings, stunning private terrace and secure garage.
- A truly outstanding five bedroom warehouse conversion
- Exceptional reception room with triple height ceilings
- Stunning living and entertaining space throughout
- Four en suite bedrooms, bedroom, study and mezzanine
- Two additional bathrooms with sleek fixtures
- Charming living room flooded with natural light
- Secure garage and beautifully presented roof terrace
- Enviably placed on the doorstep to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in between the bustling shops and bars of Highgate, Angel and Camden, but tucked away from the main road. Local transport includes Holloway Road Underground for reliable links into the West End and central London.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
The owner is from Naples and it's a super friendly Italian. Very pretty place, service is wonderful and it has freshly made pasta and homemade puds.
The Highbury Barn
One of the most succulent chicken roasts you'll ever taste in a pub, with all of their meats supplied from the organic butcher just across the road.
Holloway Road station
Caledonian Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,556 (423 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000