An incredible five bedroom warehouse conversion arranged over five vast floors, flooded with natural light, boasting the highest quality fixtures and fittings, stunning private terrace and secure garage.
- A truly outstanding five bedroom warehouse conversion
- Exceptional reception room with triple height ceilings
- Stunning living and entertaining space throughout
- Four en suite bedrooms, bedroom, study and mezzanine
- Two additional bathrooms with sleek fixtures
- Charming living room flooded with natural light
- Secure garage and beautifully presented roof terrace
- Enviably placed on the doorstep to amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in between the bustling shops and bars of Highgate, Angel and Camden, but tucked away from the main road. Local transport includes Holloway Road Underground for reliable links into the West End and central London.
Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Edward Lear
A pub on Holloway Road with plenty of cosy booths and a pretty interior. It also has Pimms and Lemonade on tap!
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
Holloway Road station
Caledonian Road station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 4,556 (423 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000