Set within the prestigious grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium, this beautifully presented two bedroom split-level apartment boasts stylish open-plan living space with a private patio garden.
- Located within the sought-after Highbury Stadium Square
- A beautifully presented two bedroom split-level apartment
- Well maintained communal gardens and secluded patio garden
- Open-plan reception with high ceilings and attached washroom
- Fully fitted modern kitchen
- Two generous sized bedrooms with storage
- Modern bathroom suite with separate guest bathroom
- Superb location close to amenities, transport and parkland
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Highbury Stadium Square is located moments from the shops of both Holloway and Highbury Park. Highbury Fields is also close at hand offering pretty open spaces for recreation.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Out of the Attic
A fab place for vintage finds and antiques, the stock is often spilling out onto the pavements.
The prettiest tailors in North London?
Drayton Park station
Finsbury Park station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2260
- Ground rent:
- £350 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £1847.9 per half-year (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,952 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 959 (89 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000