A gorgeous two bedroom flat offering generously proportioned interiors with modern fittings and fixtures all in an ideal location close to a wide range of shops on Kensington High Street.
- Planning permission granted. PA No PP/15/07403
- PP is for a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment
- Well proportioned with fitted storage throughout
- Spacious reception room with feature fire place
- Stylish fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and space to dine
- Two double bedrooms, master offering fitted storage
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Fantastic location for Kensington High Street's amenities
The flat is situated on the third floor accessed via a communal entrance from the street below, which is situated on the prestigious Kensington High Street offering a wide array of restaurants, shops and amenities.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
Gloucester Road station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2111
- Ground rent:
- £200 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000