This superior four bedroom family home is presented over four incredible floors, renovated to a meticulous standard and offering the highest quality fixtures and fittings and a prime location in the heart of Kensington.
- Immaculately renovated four bedroom terrace house
- Feature kitchen with integrated appliances and space to dine
- Conservatory with electronic, glass roof and folding doors
- Double reception with gas fireplace and wooden floors
- Four double bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Terrace with ample space to dine and ample storage with loft
- 15kms of Cat 7 wiring including wiring for sound
- Close to Thomas's of London Independent School
Kensington Court Place is a picturesque residential street set back from the hustle of Kensington High Street yet offering swift access to public transport and fantastic shopping while Hyde Park and The Royal Albert Hall are a moments walk away.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,100 (195 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000