This stylish two bedroom, two bathroom apartment has been recently refurbished to the highest standard and boasts a chic décor throughout and private balcony with lovely views.
- Stylish reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suit shower room
- Generously sized second bedroom
- Family bathroom with modern décor
- Private patio with space for dining and pretty views
- Immaculately refurbished to incredible standard
- Popular building with lift and porter
Warren House is ideally located for the many transport links available with the A4 and Earls Court Underground Station both within a stones throw of the apartment.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
West Kensington station
Kensington (Olympia) station
Earl's Court station
- Lease expires:
- May 3001
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £4600 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,014 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000