This outstanding new development, King's Cross Quarter, showcases a luxurious range of two bedroom apartments which feature high-quality design throughout.
- Contemporary development with an excellent location
- Stunning reception rooms maximising light and space
- German designer kitchens with Neff/Bosch appliances
- Stylish bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master
- Superb balcony and access to beautiful communal gardens
- Provides under floor heating and ample storage
- Benefits from 24 hour concierge and lift access
- Residents spa, state of the art gymnasium and sauna
King's Cross Quarter is a premium development consisting of a total of 118 new homes. Each apartment has been impeccably designed to boast stunning interiors and maximise living space for convenient city living. Residents will enjoy access to outstanding on-site facilities including gymnasium, sauna, spa and cinema room.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The development is enviably located within close reach of King's Cross and St Pancras Station with the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Angel moments away.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
69 Colebrooke Row
One of London's best kept secrets. The size of a small living room, but serving the best experimental cocktails around. The bar uses spirits and drinks that it infuses itself in a drinks laboratory and the staff wear lab coats.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes
020 7973 2020