A fantastic development opportunity in central Kingston, comprising of a large ground floor retail unit with a generous 3/4 bed flat above and boasting an extensive driveway, double garage and possibility for extension.
- Amazing ground floor retail unit and 3/4 bed flat above
- Fantastic opportunity with potential to extend (STPP)
- Excellent location in the centre of Kingston.
- Ground floor retail unit with a large rear storage area.
- Benefits from a well proportioned basement.
- Extensive private driveway and double garage to rear.
- Spacious 3/4 bed flat with contemporary bathroom.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Excellent location in the heart of Kingston, a short walk to Kingston mainline station for transport links in to London Waterloo. Kingston town centre also offers an abundance of shopping and leisure facilities.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best burger in Kingston, you can eat in or take it away. They also serve hotdogs and over 100 types of soft drinks.
The Cereal Bar
Amazing selection of cereals in Kingston. 'Fruity Pebbles' are a firm favourite!
This welcoming café with very friendly staff is a great place to grab breakfast!
Hampton Wick station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,192 (296 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South West
020 8879 2100