Set in a highly sought-after location in Knightsbridge this stunning split-level three bedroom apartment offers the highest quality in refurbishment throughout, en suite master bedroom and courtyard garden.
- Stunning split level three bedroom apartment
- Set over the raised and lower ground floors
- Incredible and highly sought after location in Knightsbridge
- High specification refurbishment throughout
- iPad controlled integrated audio, visual and lighting.
- Siematic kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Stark bathrooms, Cat 7 ISDN cabling and underfloor heating
- En-suite, courtyard garden and second bathroom with TV
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lennox Gardens is a beautiful location the heart of Knightsbridge and offers access to a wealth of local amenities and transport links while also being shrouded in history including being the home England's first international cricket match.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3012
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,305 (121 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000