Set in a highly sought-after location in Knightsbridge this stunning split-level three bedroom apartment offers the highest quality in refurbishment throughout, en suite master bedroom and courtyard garden.
- Stunning split level three bedroom apartment
- Set over the raised and lower ground floors
- Incredible and highly sought after location in Knightsbridge
- High specification refurbishment throughout
- iPad controlled integrated audio, visual and lighting.
- Siematic kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Stark bathrooms, Cat 7 ISDN cabling and underfloor heating
- En-suite, courtyard garden and second bathroom with TV
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lennox Gardens is a beautiful location the heart of Knightsbridge and offers access to a wealth of local amenities and transport links while also being shrouded in history including being the home England's first international cricket match.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3012
- Ground rent:
- per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £2000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,305 (121 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000