Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a wonderful private balcony while being ideally situated in a modern development with lift and concierge.
- Located on third floor of a lovely contemporary development
- Two generously sized and well presented double bedrooms
- Smart master bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room
- Second generous bedroom with bright décor
- Offers spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with dining area
- Features sleek modern kitchen
- Close to the amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove
Nautilus House is a wonderful modern development with its own concierge and lift while being ideally situated moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove.
Ladbroke Grove locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love my Caribbean food and Cocodelic is the best in the area; bare in mind we have a fair few restaurants around serving the same type of food.
Portobello Green Market
A fashion and vintage focused market that is mainly under cover.
'Paradise By Way of Kensal Green', to give it's full name, is a British restaurant, bar and club all rolled into one. Don't miss out on the burger!
Kensal Green station
Ladbroke Grove station
Kensal Rise station
- Lease expires:
- Feb 3015
- Ground rent:
- £400 pa
- Service charge:
- £2564.48 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 750 (69 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020