Boasting ample living space, over three expansive floors, finished to a high contemporary standard throughout, this superb six bedroom end-of-terrace house features four shower rooms and benefits a large private garden.
- Incredible recently refurbished 6 bedroom end terrace house
- Spacious interiors set over three expansive floors
- Pocket doors means all walls are able to be utilised
- 16 Solar Panels on roof make property very energy efficient
- Energy efficient Electric Themaskirt heating throughout
- A total of four shower rooms
- Offers an array of modern security and utility features
- Ideally situated for excellent shops, schools, parks & cafes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Frith Road is ideally located close to High Road Leyton. This house is a short walk to Leyton underground station Station, which is opposite Leyton Mills Retail Park. Parks, schools, pubs and restaurants are within walking distance.
Leyton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cafe du Metro
Fresh pastries and amazing cakes, as well as great customer service.
Authentic Sardinian food. The perfect hidden restaurant - although it recently got 5 stars and a whole page in The Evening Standard so now everyone knows about it!
Theatre of Wine
Their weekly wine tasting evenings - really relaxed, social events and so informative. Great craft beers too.
Central line, Zone: 3
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,615 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Waltham Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,372 (220 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585