Set over three stunning floors this bespoke warehouse offers high-end industrial interiors combined with sleek modern touches, plenty of flexible creative space, a mezzanine area and private roof terrace.
- Outstanding warehouse over three stunning floors
- Gorgeous industrial interiors with high-end modern detailing
- Striking mezzanine area serviced by skylights and glass roof
- Dynamic and expansive ground floor creative space
- Solid wood flooring with bright and spacious interiors
- Opportunities for change of use
- Bespoke design details and south east facing roof terrace
- Walking distance to local shops, transport and amenities
Very close proximity to Chatsworth Road with it's weekly market, independent coffee shops and restaurants. Easy walk to Walthamstow Village and Walthamstow Wetlands; a nature reserve open to the public showcasing the amazing wildlife London is blessed with. The River Lea and it's adjoining canals provide a great setting for weekend walks, plus numerous cycle paths to explore North East London, including the stunning Epping Forest.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is set in a fantastic location close to Chatsworth Road & Lea Valley plus transport links including Blackhorse Road, Leyton Sation and the new Lea Bridge Station for access around the City.
Leyton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fresh Indian cuisine served as a buffet. A restaurant with both style and substance.
The largest independently owned cinema in the UK, it's a good place to hang out with your friends and enjoy a movie.
Great food and an ever-changing menu,
Central line, Zone: 3
Blackhorse Road station
Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 3
Walthamstow Queens Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3016
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £780 per annum (2017)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Waltham Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,217 (205 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565