A stunning four bedroom house situated in a modern and secure gated development, benefiting from bright and spacious interiors, a double garage and ample off-street parking.
- Fabulous four bedroom four storey town house
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned rooms
- Stunning integrated kitchen and dining room
- Generous reception room and further family room
- Four good-sized double bedrooms, two offering en suites
- Double garage, off street parking and utility room
- Superb private rear garden with patio area
- Located moments from The River Thames
The property is served well by the local amenities of Surbiton, and nearby Kingston Upon Thames. The closest train station is Surbiton offering direct links to the City, and for the motorist the A3 provides access to central London and towards the South.
Long Ditton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The French Table
This restaurant does delicious food! A wonderful place to celebrate any special occasion.
Best deli in Thames Ditton, with great fresh sandwiches!
Gastro pub with tasty food and a large beer garden.
Thames Ditton station
Hampton Court station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,826 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Elmbridge Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,773 (257 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.