A stylish three bedroom luxurious property boasting superb living and entertaining space over two well proportioned floors, a generous 150' rear garden and fantastic location moments from amenities.
- A stunning three bedroom semi-detached house
- Charming reception room with feature fireplace
- Dining room with exposed beams and views over the garden
- Kitchen with stylish fixtures, adjoining WC and utility room
- Three light filled bedrooms with original wood floor
- Bathroom with roll top bath, useful cellar for storage
- Expansive mature garden with a summer house and patio area
- Boasting an enviable location, two off street parking spaces
York Hill is ideally placed moments from expansive green spaces and a host of amenities nearby. Both Loughton and Debden underground stations are ideally positioned within close proximity.
Loughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Last Post
Great for drinks after work or a cheap pub lunch. It's location on the high street is really convenient too.
This luxurious late night bar is Loughton's answer to the West End. Dress to impress, book a table and have fun with your friends.
The Victoria Tavern
This has to be the prettiest pub in Essex! It's in a lovely quiet spot near Epping Forest and the large garden is fantastic in the summer.
Buckhurst Hill station
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Epping Forest
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,585 (147 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Loughton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1400