This stunning five bedroom maisonette is spaciously arranged over two floors and benefits from original period features, stylish décor and two lovely reception room.
- Beautifully presented five bedroom maisonette
- Offers two bright and spacious reception rooms
- Provides two well equipped kitchens with dumb waiter
- Smart master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Benefits from four further well presented bedrooms
- Situated in a grand period mansion block
- Offers a private entrance and highly desirable location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Montagu Mansion is a charming residential street in the heart of the West End and is situated moments from the exciting boutiques, shops, bar and restaurants of Gloucester Road and Baker Road.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
Baker Street station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Mar 2987
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,997 (278 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100