Set within an imposing mansion block on a peaceful road, this contemporary three bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout.
- Modern three bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Elegant mansion block with a desirable location
- Contemporary reception room with ample dining space
- Italian designer kitchen with Miele integrated appliances
- Features Gaggenau wine cooler and Elica extractor
- Offers three well presented and bright bedrooms
- Bathroom with Swarowsky tiles and aqua vision television
The fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Marylebone Village are close by, as are the beautiful open spaces of Regent's Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
French food and pretty décor, Aubaine is a small London-based chain.
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
An Aladdin's cave of foodie delights - fresh produce, charcuterie and a cheese room. If they let me into heaven, I hope it looks like this!
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2135
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2016)
- Service charge:
- £5000 per annum (2016)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,280 (118 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100