Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this exquisite three bedroom first floor apartment offers a spacious bay-fronted reception room, modern fitted kitchen and wonderful master bedroom with en suite.
- Beautifully arranged three bedroom apartment
- Set on the first floor of a imposing period mansion block
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Bright bay-fronted reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped modern fitted kitchen and shower room
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Two further good-sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Wonderful balcony, lift and porter service
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated moments from the amenities of Baker Street and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Mayfair and the West End. The property is also located close to the beautiful tranquil greenery of Hyde Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best pubs in Marylebone and an amazing selection of lagers.
The best place for lunch in Marylebone - partly a private members' club with an elegant atmosphere.
Located on the doorstep of Oxford Circus, The Langham is a grand hotel with impeccable service. Luxury at its best. 5 stars.
Baker Street station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2990
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £5000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,428 (132 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100