This beautifully presented two bedroom penthouse is flooded with natural light and boasts stylish and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment on the sixth floor
- Smart residential building with porter and lift access
- Stylish reception room with fantastic views across BT Tower
- Features sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Third well presented bedroom with cinema screen
- Luxurious en suite bathroom with fitted TV
- Access to lovely communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Harley Street benefits from a prime position in the heart of Marylebone with a superb range of amenities on the door step.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St Christopher's Place
After a busy day down Oxford Street, nothing beats a quiet escape to this hidden gem tucked in the heart of Marylebone.
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
Grosvenor Square on a balmy evening beats Hyde Park!
Oxford Circus station
Bond Street station
Regent's Park station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2137
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,147 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,365 (126 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100