This stunning two bedroom flat is set on the first floor of a magnificent mansion block and boasts refurbished interiors, well proportioned living space and a good location close to Oxford Street and Hyde Park.
- Situated on the first floor of a magnificent mansion block
- Beautifully presented with stylish modern decor
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with ample dining space
- Stylish master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second well presented bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private terrace to the rear and two front-aspect balconies
- Wonderful high ceilings and spacious rooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Green Street is within enviable distance of a wide range of amenities, with the high steet shops of Oxford Street and the boutiques and specialist outlets of Mount Street both close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
A great selection of pubs and sandwich shops in a corner of Mayfair between Green Park and Hyde Park.
A leafy spot to eat lunch on a sunny day and a lovely space to escape too.
Marble Arch station
Bond Street station
Oxford Circus station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2129
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £970 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,260 (117 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.