Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house arranged over two floors, offering extensive interiors throughout with large private garden and driveway, located in the peaceful residential area of Mill Hill.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Impressive reception room with patio doors to garden
- Separate fully integrated kitchen with dining area
- Four large double bedrooms with two en-suites
- Smart bathroom suite with stylish fittings
- Wonderful 85' private south facing garden with decked area
Situated on a peaceful residential street close to the green open space of Mill Hill Park.
Mill Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great day out for all the family watching rubgy at the Saracens home ground.
Belmont Children's Farm
A Mill Hill institution and one of the loveliest urban farms in London. Kids love it, especially the animals, ranging from small chicks all the way up to alpacas and horses.
Sunny Hill Café
A lovely dog friendly café with great food and ice cream. Perfect for just stopping by or having a spot of lunch with the family. Parking is super easy and free!
Mill Hill Broadway station
Mill Hill East station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,018 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,063 (191 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.