A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat finished to a high-specification throughout, offering a stylish interiors and lovely private garden.
- Stylish two bedroom flat elegantly arranged on ground floor
- Benefits from a refurbishment to excellent standard
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features modern fully integrated kitchen space
- Bright master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Offers second well presented double bedroom
- Boasts a lovely private garden extending to 27'
Gowan Avenue is a desirable address, quietly located between Fulham Palace Road and Munster Road, a short distance away from the green acres of Bishop's Park and the fashionable Fulham Road.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A picturesque place to spend sunny Sunday afternoons.
Best dessert selection ever! Child friendly and dogs are allowed too.
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
Parsons Green station
Putney Bridge station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2122
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2009)
- Service charge:
- £340 per annum (2009)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.