A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat finished to a high-specification throughout, offering a stylish interiors and lovely private garden.
- Stylish two bedroom flat elegantly arranged on ground floor
- Benefits from a refurbishment to excellent standard
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features modern fully integrated kitchen space
- Bright master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Offers second well presented double bedroom
- Boasts a lovely private garden extending to 27'
Gowan Avenue is a desirable address, quietly located between Fulham Palace Road and Munster Road, a short distance away from the green acres of Bishop's Park and the fashionable Fulham Road.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Parsons Green station
Putney Bridge station
Fulham Broadway station
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2122
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2009)
- Service charge:
- £340 per annum (2009)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,004 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.