This superb two bedroom split-level flat offer fantastic living and entertaining accommodation and situated in the sought-after area of Munster village.
- Fantastic two bedroom split level first floor flat
- Generous reception room with bay windows and balcony
- Smart well equipped kitchen with room to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Charming bathroom suite
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Smartly presented and well proportioned throughout
- Excellent local amenities and transport links close by
Fernhurst Road is a quiet residential street which is well served by the nearby Munster Road, while Parsons Green and Fulham Road are just moments away.
Munster Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
The Harwood Arms
The only Michelin-starred pub in London. The best Scotch Eggs bar none.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
Putney Bridge station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,227 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 606 (56 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Bishops Park between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4100