This fantastic three storey, four bedroom semi-detached period house boasts fabulous living and entertaining space, including a large separate dining room, conservatory, eat-in kitchen and garden office space.
- Impressive four bedroom, beautiful period house
- Semi-detached, set over three spacious floors
- Boasts a superb master bedroom with en suite and balcony
- Three more spacious double bedrooms with built-in storage
- Expansive open-plan kitchen/conservatory with space to dine
- Naturally bright and modern interiors throughout
- Offers a brilliant outbuilding/office
- Enviably located for schools, shops and amenities
Coldfall Avenue is an attractive residential location with the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Muswell Hill close by. The green spaces of Coldfall Wood are moments away and the nearest underground station is East Finchley.
Muswell Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A very cosy and cute little café in Muswell Hill. They make very tasty salads and freshly baked homemade cakes that everyone will fall in love with. It's definitely a great place to go for brunch or just a nice cup of tea!
The Phoenix Cinema
The oldest purpose-built cinema in London, the Phoenix screens the latest films, as well as sports events and ballet.
From firm favourites to more unusual tastes, this cheese shop is a foodies dream!
East Finchley station
New Southgate station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,484 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,943 (180 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.