Set on the 38th floor this stunning two bedroom apartment offers breathtaking wraparound views across west London with beautiful open-plan living space, access to on-site gym, swimming pool, concierge and valet parking.
- Superb 38th floor two bedroom apartment
- Wrap-around views across west London and the River Thames
- Beautiful open-plan living space with separate study space
- Master bedroom with fantastic en-suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom and modern shower room
- Access to on-site gym and benefits from 24hr concierge
- Valet parking and a designated parking space
- Sought-after development set on the River Thames
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Tower in St George Wharf is a highly sought-after location on the River Thames and offers superb access to Vauxhall Underground Station for links onto the rest of London.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2998
- Ground rent:
- £1100 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £12,825 inc. 24hr concierge, swimming pool, gym, residents lounge & valet parkin
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,773 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,333 (123 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200