Set within Switch House, the second phase of the incredible regeneration of Battersea Power Station, these superb apartments offer luxury living space finished to the highest standards.
- The latest phase of this prestigious development
- Access to a 5,000 sq ft private residents' club
- On-site restaurants, food store, creche, cinemas and gym
- Close to the future US embassy
- Finished to an impeccable standard
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Chic decor and plentiful natural light
- Next to the open spaces of Battersea Park
Each property has been finished to the highest standards and comprises reception room, open-plan kitchen, sleeping area, and shower room.
The amenities of Battersea and the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park are on the doorstep, the bars and boutiques of King's Road and Chelsea are just a short journey over the river.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
Battersea Park station
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020