Enviably located, this stunning six bedroom, five bathroom detached house is arranged over three floors and boasts a sleek interior with a high finish throughout, an extensive secluded garden and a carriage driveway.
- Impressive six bedroom, five bathroom detached house
- Sought after location in the desirable Copsewood Estate
- Sleek open-plan eat-in fitted kitchen and a separate utility
- Expansive conservatory leading to the garden
- Partially air-conditioned
- Three large reception rooms and a study
- Extensive secluded and private garden
- Carriage driveway for off-street parking for several cars
Nicholas Way is a sought-after road in the Copse Wood Estate located within easy reach of the amenities in Northwood. Merchant Taylors and St Helens schools are all close by.
Northwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A very classy venue in beautiful scenic surroundings that is ideal for private parties and weddings.
Ruislip Woods National Nature Reserve
The largest wooded area in the Greater London region!
A brilliant chill out place in the summer without having the need to travel too far to get to a beach!
Northwood Hills station
Moor Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,315 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,965 (368 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600