This outstanding luxury apartment is set on the third floor of a brand new development in the heart of Paddington and boasts 24hour concierge, underground parking and a superb private roof terrace.
- Substantial, open plan reception with ample space to dine
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with bespoke fitted cabinets
- Siemens appliances and Bosch white goods
- Bathroom with underfloor heating
- Bike storage and secure underground parking
- Communal satellite dish and media plates to TV connections
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contract assignment, completing Q4 2016
Paddington Exchanges is a sought canal-side location offering easy access to a selection of high end street cafes, restaurants and shops while Paddington Station offers a wealth of transport links around the city.
Paddington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £500 pa
- Service charge:
- £5.00 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 580 (53 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020