An incredible river-front apartment with spectacular views of the River Thames and offering very spacious rooms with a high standard of modern interior décor.
- An absolutely stunning two bedroom river front apartment
- Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high specification
- Featuring extremely spacious rooms
- Contemporary open layout and wonderful views over the Thames
- Gorgeous reception room flooded with natural light
- Modern eat-in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Set within a secure modern riverside complex with porter
- Underground car park providing private off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is enviably located close to the local shops and amenities on Sloane Square and Victoria Street. The nearest underground station is Pimlico (Victoria Line), which is a short distance away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Freshly prepared salads and cakes certainly make lunchtimes more appealing...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Battersea Park station
- Lease expires:
- Mar 3005
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3361 per quarter (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,966 (182 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000