This wonderfully spacious three bedroom luxury apartment is arranged on the lower ground floor and offers a superb built in kitchen, a high-specification en suite and two further bathrooms.
- Well arranged three bedroom apartment with three bathrooms
- Marble bathroom with Jacuzzi bath
- High end fitted kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Entrance hall with space to entertain
- Vault with additional shower room
- Superb location along a sought after garden square
- Private garden access (for residents only)
- Home Smart Kit (WiFi) inc underfloor heating and Sonos
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Warwick Square is a sought-after location offering s sublime, residents garden and easy access to Wilton Road and Victoria. Victoria Station is a moments walk away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This upmarket Chinese restaurant is great for a peking duck feast!
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
- Lease expires:
- May 2170
- Ground rent:
- £88 per annum (2018)
- Service charge:
- £801.5 per quarter (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,035 (96 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000