This unique two bedroom flat is located on the eighth floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital.
- Bright and airy eighth floor two bedroom luxury apartment
- Generous reception with ample space to dine
- Bespoke designed kitchens by Boffi with Miele appliances
- Two double bedrooms with dressing rooms and en suites
- Extraordinary amount of natural light
- Independently controlled comfort cooling
- Carefully configured floorplan and high speed lift
- Concierge providing a host of third party services
This unique two bedroom flat is located on the eleventh floor of Central London's only north bank development, and boasts spectacular river views and swift access to the heart of the nation's capital.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
- Lease expires:
- Sep 3015
- Ground rent:
- £1,000 pa
- Service charge:
- £8.50 psqft
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,248 (115 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2020