Boasting impressive interiors presented in excellent condition, this expansive five bedroom detached house is arranged over three floors and further offers three bathrooms, a large private garden and off-street parking.
- Substantial five bedroom, three storey detached house
- Situated on a premium road in Pinner Village
- Two spacious reception rooms and a garden room
- Large fitted kitchen with space to dine and a utility room
- Five generous double bedrooms
- Three stylish bathrooms including two en suites
- Expansive private rear garden with a patio area
- Carriage driveway and double garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Waxwell Lane offers a desirable location within Pinner moments from the shops, bars and restaurants along the High Street. Pinner Station is within easy reach.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
500 years old and still going strong, this restaurant has a mouthwatering menu and a fantastic wine list!
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
A very nice Greek restaurant serving authentic meze dishes to share with family, friends or a date.
Northwood Hills station
Hatch End station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,713 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,953 (274 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600