This great four bedroom town house offers bright and spacious accommodation set over four floors, including superb living space, a lovely rear garden, off-street parking and a garage.
- Beautiful family home in central Putney location
- Bright reception room opening onto rear garden
- Well equipped eat-in kitchen with separate dining room
- Lovely rear garden with outside dining space
- Generously proportioned living and entertaining space
- Off-street parking and garage
- Good sized bedrooms throughout
- Bathroom, separate shower room and WC
Malbrook Road is ideally situated just off Upper Richmond Road, within easy reach of the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of central Putney, while the beautiful riverside walks along the banks of the Thames are just a short distance away.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
A fine establishment offering the best Indian dishes you will find inside the M25. A must if you are passing through SW15.
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
East Putney station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,124 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,803 (167 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000